| ||Participant||Accompanying person|
|before March 15, 2015||$450||$300|
|March 15, 2015 – June 15, 2015||$500||$350|
|after June 15, 2015||$550||$400|
* See special rules on symposium fee for participants from Russia and CIS.
The registration fee includes
- welcome reception
- coffee and beverages (two coffee breaks a day)
- admission to all sessions
- conference materials
- visa support
The conference fee for an accompanying person includes
- welcome reception
- coffee and beverages during two breaks each day
- visa support
Payment service is provided by Service Agency Monomax PCO company via your Symposium registration account.
- All payments should be made from the participant’s personal on-line registration page. The accompanying persons should register separately and make their payments from their personal registration pages.
- All payment (registration fee, hotel accommodation, or additional services) can be made separately. To return to the personal payment page for the remaining payments, the participant should use his login and password and enter the "Payment Section".
- Unfortunately, we do not accept private and company checks or Euro cheques.
There are three ways to pay
1. Credit card payment (we only accept VISA Classic and MASTERCARD).
For a credit card payment, click this option, and the Agreement of Payment Form will be created automatically. Please print out the form, fill it in, sign it, and send it to the Conference Service Agency secure fax number +7 (812) 335 20 39.
On receipt of the form, the Conference Service Agency will charge you credit card for the stated amount and send a confirmation of payment to you.
2. Bank transfer
For a bank transfer, click this option, and the invoice for the total amount due for the chosen services will be created automatically. We accept RUR, EURO, and USD. Please print out the Invoice and instruct your bank or accounts department to remit the money.
The bank fees are covered by the participant.
To confirm your payment, please send a copy of your bank transfer order to Congress Service Agency by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Internet payment
Internet payments are processed by the ASSISTTM secure credit card Internet payment system, which uses SSL-connection making your online purchase safe. Click the option and follow the step-by-step instruction.
Please note that only VISA or MasterCard cards can be accepted.
The payments are processed on the secure page of an internationally certified processing system. Your confidential information (customer's personal and credit card data) are not available to the merchant.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – the international Data Security Standard – is used while handling credit cards information. It provides secure processing of confidential customer information and guarantees security of arrangements by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa and Secure Code protocols, and closed banking networks, which are practically impossible to penetrate.
Should problems with payments occur, or should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Symposium Service Agency by e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellations received by March 15, 2015 - 100% will be refunded except for bank charges.
- Cancellations received from March 16, 2015 till June 15, 2015 - 70% will be refunded except for bank charges.
- Cancellations received on June 16, 2015 and later - no refund.
If the participant would like to cancel his attendance the notifying letter as well as the request for the reimbursement of the registration fee should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org