Foreign citizens need a visa to enter Russia
Visa support service is provided by Service Agency Monomax PCO company via your Symposium registration account.
Details about visa support
The Symposium Service Agency Monomax PCO provides participants with TOURIST visa support papers (invitation and hotel voucher) only for the dates of the Symposium +/– a few days, but no more than 14 days in total.
To get the visa support documents you should
- Register on-line
- Book hotel accommodation through the online registration system and pay for it OR book it on your own and send us the hotel booking confirmation
- Go to the "Visa support" page and fill in the data required.
You will have to choose whether you need a fax/scanned copy or the original. It depends on the country where you apply for the visa. Please check the Comments field at the "Visa support" section.
In case the original visa support documents are requested:
- You should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration as well
- Please send us the postal address where you would like the documents to be delivered and your mobile phone number
Please find below visa support prices
|Scan/fax copy||Included in the registration fee|
|Original, including express mail expenses to Europe||2500 RUB|
|Original, including express mail expenses to Africa, Australia, Asia, America||3000 RUB|
|Original, including express mail expenses to Iran||4800 RUB|
- To obtain a Russian visa, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of your departure from Russia.
- According to the Russian migration law concerning registration procedure of foreign citizens on the territory of Russia, hotels take all responsibilities for fulfilling this statement; that is why hotels take registration fee (nearly 5-10 EUR per person) to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel cash desk upon arrival.
- The deadline for tourist visa support documents booking is June 01, 2015.
- In some countries there are special requirements because of the visa agreements with Russia when the purpose of visit is TOURISM:
|citizens of Abkhazia, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazilia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macau, Nicaragua, Peru, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukrain, Uruguay, Venezuela||can enter the Russian Federation without visa|
|citizens of Hong Kong||can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 14 days|
|citizens of Cuba, Montenegro, Serbia (biometric passport is required), Thailand, Turkey||can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 30 days|
|citizens of South Korea||can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 60 days|
|citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia||can enter the Russian Federation without visa but should have original visa support documents (invitation and voucher) with them|
Important guidelines to proper filling in your visa application will be sent to you together with the visa support documents.
When you get the invitation letter, please check the information carefully. In case of any mistakes, please contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you in Moscow!